Sales/Sales Service Technician
Immediate full-time opening
- Experience with customer service, sales, and construction knowledge is a must.
- Professionally meet the needs of customers and the company.
- Follow and develop customer leads. No door-to-door sales or cold calls.
- Meet with customers both in office and on site.
- Effectively layout, design and evaluate customer needs and building sites to best fit customer needs.
- Follow all building projects from start to finish including signing of contract to delivery of material and customer satification at completion.
- Maintain all customer files and able to multi-task several customer and project effectively at once.
- Computer skills including, Outlook, Excel and Word. Excellent math skills also a must.
- Communicate well with others and able to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Service all warranty and repair jobs within the company. Maintain all paperwork for these jobs.
Please Apply In-Person Only
For More Information Contact Patty Hoyt
7107 Montclair Ave, Godfrey, IL 62035
- 2 years customer service or sales.
- 2 years construction experience.
- Excellent math skills.
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer with material. Loading and unloading.
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrate computer skills, Microsoft office suite, email and internet
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Interpersonal Skills Required:
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Team-oriented; and
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to complete jobs with little supervision
- Maintain customer and building information and sites at all times.