Portable Buildings Warranty
A-1 Portable Buildings LLC makes the following limited warranties. Those Warranties extend to the original purchaser only.
Vinyl Shed Warranty
1. 50 Year Vinyl siding Warranty. Coverage – Limited 50 Year Warranty.
CertainTeed Wolverine Siding ” American Heritage” is covered by a 50 year limited warranty for: Manufacturing Defects.
We will repair, replace or refund the purchase and installation price of the defective portion of our siding that blisters, checks, crazes, flakes, peels, or weathers unevenly due to a defect in our manufacturing process.
Excessive Color Fade.
We will repair, replace or refund the initial purchase price of any portion of our siding that experiences excessive color fade after the installation of the siding, subject to our examination of a siding sample and you performing at least annually as preventative maintenance the cleaning described below:
- General Cleaning. Use an ordinary garden hose to give your siding a light rinse working from the top down.
- Moderate Atmospheric Dirt. We recommend at least an annual washing with clear water using a garden hose and soft-bristled brush. A long-handled car washing brush is ideal for this purpose.
- Heavy Industrial Atmospheric Dirt. Wash in the manner indicated above but using the following solutions: 1/3 cup detergent (Tide, for example) – 2/3 cup trisodium phosphate/1 gallon water.
- Mildew Accumulation. Mildew can collect on surfaces of all types of building products and is often evident on surfaces that have not been properly cared for an maintained. Normally, mildew will appear as black spots. Mildew can be removed using the basic cleaning solution above with the addition of sodium hypochlorite as follows: 1/2 cup detergent (tide, for example) – 2/3 cup trisodium phosphate – 1 quart sodium hypoclorite 5% solution (clorox, for example)/3 quarts water
2. 25 Year Aluminum Trim, Fascia & Soffit Warranty. Coverage – Limited 25 Year Warranty.
Coiled Aluminum Porducts: Trim, Soffit & Facia.
Products will not, due to manufactured defect; chip, flake, peel, rust, craze or blister under normal atmospheric conditions. In the event of a manufacturing defect, we will at our sole discretion, either repair, replace, refinish or refund to you the value of the products found to be defective-prorated. our obligation under this warranty will in no event exceed the purchase price of the originally installed products found to be warrantable and the cost of the labor involved in the original installation of such defective products.
3. 30 Year Shingle Warranty. Coverage – Limited 30 Year Asphalt Shingle Warranty.
The CertainTeed “LANDMARK” shingles have a 30 year warranty on a prorated basis. There is a “SureStart” non-prorated 5 years replacement option per the CertainTeed protocol. The remaining 25 years is as per the stipulations of the manufacturers Limited Warranty.
4. 40 Year Metal Roof Warranty. Coverage – Limited 40 Year Coil Coating Warranty.
The Patriot Manufacturing Metal Panel “Weather-X” siliconized polyester coil coated roof panels have a 40 year warranty on a prorated period against cracking, checking, or peeling (loose adhesion) for forty (40) years. Failure due to substrate corrosion is excluded. there is a 100% replacement on the first 5 years and 50% replacement for the next 5 years. for the remaining 30 years panels are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty against chalk and fade.
5. All Pressure treated lumber has a Lifetime Warranty against Decay.
6. A-1 Extends a 2 Year Blanket (bumper-to-bumper) Warranty against defective Workmanship, Lumber, and all Products used on the building.
This A-1 Warranty extends only to defects in the Lumber or Workmanship that is deemed structurally critical, and does not cover damage to your shed caused by misuse, accidents, improper maintenance, improper use, vandalism, acts of God, or to units which have been moved. altered. or modified without written authorization from A-1 Portable Buildings LLC.
The above warranties are subject to the following conditions:
- You must submit bill of sale or other proof of purchase.
- You must notify A-1 Portable Buildings LLC within 14 days after you discover a defect in your building.
- All warranty servicing of products must be made by A-1 Portable Buildings LLC or its agents.
- this warranty is effective only if the building remains at the site where it was delivered.
- Evidence of adequate maintenance on the building including leveling adjustments and keeping vegetation or dirt away from the edges of the building.
Failure to meet the conditions as outlined above all void this limited warranty.